It's one thing to create storage solutions in AWS. It's another thing to ensure their security. In this video, explore the storage security features of AWS, including the console and CLI.
- I've mentioned in other episodes when creating S3 buckets … that we can set permissions on those buckets. … And it's very important to understand … the security configuration options within AWS, … because you want to make sure when you implement storage, … and then you put sensitive or important data in there, … not just anyone can get access to it, … only the people that should get access to it … can get access to it. … And only the people that should manage access to it … can manage access to it. … And as you'll see when we talk about … identity and access management later in the course, … that's a big part of what IAM is all about … is determining who can do what … from a management or administrative perspective … within the actual AWS Management Console. … That is part of our storage security … when it comes to S3 buckets. … So we're going to take a look first of all … at some of the stuff we can do … within the management console. … Then I'm going to show you … some of the commands that are available …
This Total Seminars course covers the exam certification topics. For information on additional study resources—including practice tests, lab simulations, books, and discounted exam vouchers—visit totalsem.com/linkedin. LinkedIn Learning members receive special pricing.
This course was created by Total Seminars. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- S3 terminology and features
- Creating S3 buckets
- Setting up a Glacier vault
- Creating EBS volumes
- Creating an EFS file system
- Going hands on with FSx file storage
- Monitoring storage security and performance