Now that you know what the EFS offers, you can begin working with it in AWS. This video demonstrates the creation of an EFS share.
- Now that we understand the basic concepts of EFS, … the Elastic File System, … we need to look at creating one of these. … Now, the process of creating it is interesting … because you'll see in the interface at times … the phrase EFS File System, … which is interesting because EFS is the Elastic File System, … so we're creating an EFS File System file system. … But this isn't the first time this has happened. … In the Windows environment, we've had NTFS for years, … the NT File System, … and people would often say choose the NTFS File System. … So it's a common problem that we run into … with these acronyms, don't let that stop you too much. … But understand, EFS is a file system, … and you create an EFS File System as an instance of EFS. … That's a good way to think about it. … So let's look at the process. … Here we are in the actual AWS Services listing, … and you'll notice under storage we have EFS. … We choose it, you'll notice … we can use Amazon Elastic File System … and here we say we're going to create a file system. …
This Total Seminars course covers the exam certification topics. For information on additional study resources—including practice tests, lab simulations, books, and discounted exam vouchers—visit totalsem.com/linkedin. LinkedIn Learning members receive special pricing.
This course was created by Total Seminars. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- S3 terminology and features
- Creating S3 buckets
- Setting up a Glacier vault
- Creating EBS volumes
- Creating an EFS file system
- Going hands on with FSx file storage
- Monitoring storage security and performance