Note: This course also maps to the Technology module of the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. Taking all four courses in the Introduction to AWS for Non-Engineers series will help you prepare for the exam.
- Compute services, including EC2 and Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage solutions, including S3 and EBS
- AWS databases, including DynamoDB
- Network and content delivery services, including Route 53
- Management tools, including CloudFormation
Skill Level Beginner
- [Hiro] Aurora, Beanstalk, CloudTrail, do you know your Amazon web services ABCs? Whether you're starting your journey into cloud computing, or just need to start speaking the same language to communicate with your engineering team, this LinkedIn Learning course is for you. Which AWS service would you use to host your website? Which database service will your team use for saving photos for that new dog social media app? Which services will you use to make sure your IT infrastructure is always up and running? I'm Hiro Nishimura, and I teach cloud computing to non-engineers. Before my career switch into tech, I was an educator. And I'm here to break down complex technical topics into bite-size pieces that anyone can understand. Join me on my LinkedIn Learning course for a high-level overview of the core AWS services that everyone's talking about.