Short on time, but need to quickly launch a robust, fully managed file system? Try Amazon’s FSx, which can be configured to work with Windows File Server or Lustre, the high-performing file system from AWS.
- Amazon FSx. … It's a file system for the cloud. … And what it does, is it allows you to implement … different types of file systems that you might need … such as Windows file systems … and even the open file system called Lustre, … which is a high performance file system. … It's all about performance efficiency. … So this file system is a solution … to allow you to create things … like Windows server shares … without actually having to have a Windows server … to put the share on. … Or you can create folders … that you store graphics files in … that you're going to do intensive processing against … so that you can get good performance. … So those are just a couple of examples … of what you can do with it, … but the concept of FSx is really important to understand. … Amazon has actually added several areas … to the certification exam that look at FSx … and you need to understand it … both from the perspective of what it offers you … and from the perspective of what it doesn't. … So you know when FSx as a listed option …
This Total Seminars course covers the exam certification topics. For information on additional study resources—including practice tests, lab simulations, books, and discounted exam vouchers—visit totalsem.com/linkedin. LinkedIn Learning members receive special pricing.
This course was created by Total Seminars. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- S3 terminology and features
- Creating S3 buckets
- Setting up a Glacier vault
- Creating EBS volumes
- Creating an EFS file system
- Going hands on with FSx file storage
- Monitoring storage security and performance