Learn about IT Governance and see a common architecture.
- [Instructor] When you're considering…your IT governance requirements,…you again want to think what, who, and when.…So how does this work?…First, you want to consider…what or which AWS services or third-party services…are going to help you to meet your requirements.…You're also going to need to understand those requirements.…There are not only legal requirements,…particularly more and more around data,…there are also starting to be ethical requirements.…And although they're not yet legislated…in all areas of the world,…particularly with the advent of new types of services,…IoT services that are sometimes…transmitting health and personal data…and some of the new types of machine learning services…that are doing image and video recognition,…it's very important that you as a business…consider both the legal and ethical requirements…that you want to build into your application.…
Who you want to assign a compliance officer…or a team to monitor,…to see whether your application…is meeting your requirements.…And as with security, when is from the start,…
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Securitywith Sharif Nijim2h 7m Intermediate
Learning Cloud Computing: Cloud Governancewith David Linthicum1h 5m Intermediate
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.