Learn what it means to secure cloud-based systems in the healthcare vertical.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about…cloud security in health care.…When you're in the health care vertical,…you deal with HIPAA.…HIPAA is the Health Insurance Portability…and Accountability Act.…There are thousands of organizations that…must comply with the HIPAA security rules,…and they are typically organizations that deal with…health care insurance, that deal with health care providers,…that deal with health care suppliers,…perhaps even medical devices, other things that…may be under the HIPAA Security Rule.…The Security Rule is just one part…of the federal legislation that was passed into law…in August 1996, and it compelled thousands…of companies to take action in terms of how…they managed their information and managed their data.…
It's important that you understand how HIPAA relates…to cloud computing if you're in the health care vertical,…because ultimately your cloud has to be HIPAA compliant.…People who manage your cloud have to be HIPAA compliant.…And you have to understand the rules and regulations…that are set up to allow you to be complying with HIPAA…
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Securitywith Sharif Nijim2h 7m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
1. Cloud Security Basics
2. Cloud Security Services
3. Cloud Compliance Services
4. Planning Cloud Security
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.