See what it looks like to actually set up an Amazon FSx file system in this video.
- Okay, in this episode, … we're going to talk about something … you can actually follow along with … in your AWS account if you want to, … we're going to look at actually going through the process … of setting up an FSX file system, … and that's going to let us see … the different configuration perimeters … and therefore some of the ways that it integrates … with different AWS services. … So, here we are still in our FSX … administration console, … we're going to click on create file system … over here to the right, … and the first thing it asks, … is which kind do you want? … Do you want an FSX for Windows File Server, … File System, or an FSX for Luster File System? … Well, we want to do a Windows File Server, … so we'll check that, … and you see when you look below … it tells you the details about what … this actually offers to you, … and we're going to go ahead and click on next, … so we can get started working with those details. … Now the first thing it wants to know … is a file system name, though this is optional, …
This Total Seminars course covers the exam certification topics. For information on additional study resources—including practice tests, lab simulations, books, and discounted exam vouchers—visit totalsem.com/linkedin. LinkedIn Learning members receive special pricing.
This course was created by Total Seminars. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- S3 terminology and features
- Creating S3 buckets
- Setting up a Glacier vault
- Creating EBS volumes
- Creating an EFS file system
- Going hands on with FSx file storage
- Monitoring storage security and performance