Welcome to H+Sports, the use case that is featured in this course during videos and demonstrations.
- [Instructor] When I go through my demos in this class, we'll be looking at what our use case might consider doing at AWS. And I think the questions that we pose in the class should match with what you're thinking about with moving your applications to the AWS cloud. You probably have some two-tier, maybe even three-tier applications. It's probably running in VMware. Java-based web-based front end and back end MySQL database. I've got a place that on subnets in the cloud. My networking is going to be public and private. And I have to move it to the cloud pretty quickly. Well that's the situation facing H+ Sports and as we work through the lectures and the demos, we'll take their situation into consideration and hopefully that will help you understand what you want to do and what you can do in the AWS cloud.
- Creating a VPC
- Creating subnets
- Default and custom route tables
- IP addressing
- Creating security groups
- Configuring an internet gateway
- Peering VPCs together
- Sharing VPC resources
- Creating flow logs for monitoring
- Controlling access with IAM roles
- Dedicated tenancy
- Using automation for compliance
Skill Level Intermediate
What you should know2m 7s
1. VPC Architecture
2. Creating VPCs
3. Creating Subnets
4. IP Addressing
5. VPC Security
6. VPC Public Connectivity
7. VPC Private Connectivity
8. VPC Compliance
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.