Understand how laws and regulations come into play in the context of cloud security, and how not to run afoul of the law.
- [Instructor] Okay let's focus on compliance…as related to database security.…It's a very important topic these days.…So compliance is about dealing with standards…or regulatory laws and issues such as HIPAA,…which is the one that's related to health care.…It basically defines how we deal with personal…identifiable information in the medical world.…But it can deal with insurance in other industries as well,…and anytime you're dealing with medical information,…the HIPAA standard applies.…
Sarbanes Oxley, or what we call SOX,…and there's SOX one and SOX two,…different instances of that,…and that really goes to corporate reporting…as it exists in a corporation.…So in other words, if you're a publicly traded company,…you have to adhere to this standard,…and therefore how you handle data,…and how you handle processes that handle data…need to be audited, need to be complied with.…GDPR, which is relatively new,…is a European based standard,…and what it means is that we need…certain processes, roles and responsibilities…
- Cloud security on the infrastructure, application, and data levels
- Identity and access management
- Cloud security services: AWS, Microsoft, and third-party solutions
- Cloud encryption
- Cloud compliance services
- Planning cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Securitywith Sharif Nijim2h 7m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
1. Cloud Security Basics
2. Cloud Security Services
3. Cloud Compliance Services
4. Planning Cloud Security
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.