This video explores the VPC templates AWS offers.
- [Narrator] VPCs allow you to configure…your new data center in AWS to meet…just about any network design you may have.…AWS provides templates to help guide you.…Let's dive in and explore…the VPC templates currently on offer.…Here I am logged in to the AWS console.…Let's take a quick look at the menu bar…at the top of the screen.…On the left hand side, there are menus…that take you to different configuration screens…within the AWS console.…The right hand side shows you information about the account.…Here, I can see that I'm logged in snijim.admin.…
The right side of the at sign shows…the account that I'm logged in to.…In this case, sbn-dev.…To the right of that I see N. California.…This means that I'm operating…in the Northern California region.…If I needed to change regions,…I could simply drop that down and select a different region.…Here I am logged in to the main AWS console.…I want to get to the VPC dashboards page.…Previously, we configured a shortcut link in the menu bar.…I can simply click that VPC shortcut link now.…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification exam.
This course includes trademarks owned by Amazon Web Services. This course has not been prepared, approved, or endorsed by Amazon Web Services.
- Exploring Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configuring subnets, route tables, and gateways
- Working with access control lists (ACLs)
- Maintaining network security
- Implementing VPC peering and peer routing
- Using Route 53
- Managing a private DNS
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett3h 56m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Enterprise Security (2016)with Sharif Nijim2h 5m Intermediate
1. AWS Network Foundations
Understanding Route 534m 54s
2. Virtual Private Cloud
3. VPC Security
4. VPC Peering
5. Route 53
Wrap up1m 48s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.