Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Amazon Web Services: Data Analytics.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files, I suggest you download them, unzip them, and put them in a folder where you can find 'em real easily. I usually put 'em on my desktop. The Exercise Files are arranged by movie number. If you don't have access to the files, you can still follow along with what I'm doing. Your results may differ slightly if you're using different source files than the ones that I'm showing here.
- AWS analytics design concepts
- Files vs. databases
- Which analytics type to use
- Using code tools for analytics
- AWS IoT device message analytics
- Working with data using Spark commands
- Using AWS QuickSight for visualizations
- Top analytics architectural patterns and their associated AWS services
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Analytics on AWS
2. Analytic Services
3. AWS Code Tools for Analytics
4. Advanced Analytics
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.