Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of AWS for DevOps: Security, Governance, and Validation.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files with your subscription, you should download the zip and unzip it and that will create a folder that you want to put in a convenient location. I've put mine on the desktop. So I'm going to go ahead and open that and you can see that the exercise files are associated with some of the chapter movies and here are the specific files. Now, if you don't have access, I've done the demos in a way that you can still follow along. Also, I want to make a note of in this section 310, I have a folder for node modules.
- Security and governance approaches
- Service cost predictability
- Protecting data in-flight and at-rest
- IAM best practices
- Security via AWS Inspector, AWS Trusted Advisor, and AWS KMS
- Console tools for cost control
- Total service costs for AWS
- Using the AWS billing dashboard
- Third-party security and governance tools
- Approaches to security and cost control
Skill Level Advanced
1. Security and Governance Approaches
2. Security and Governance for Services
3. AWS Tools for Security and Governance
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.