How can you ensure secure connections between your VPCs, services, and applications in AWS? Check out PrivateLink to find out.
- While the Elastic File System … or EFS can be used to create … network-attached storage solutions … just like we do offline, … only in the cloud, … it also gives you the ability to set up an EFS endpoint … where you can access it from other cloud accounts. … For example, you might want to start a service … where you manage stored hosting of … network-attached storage, cloud endpoints … and other cloud subscribers can use your service. … So you have an AWS account … and you've got all of these endpoints, … and other people with AWS accounts … store data in your endpoints, … and you give them some charge … for some type of fancy management … that you do with it right? … Well, you can do that kind of thing. … And of course, you can also just have … your different accounts all storing data … back into central EFS locations. … This is all done with another technology … that's important for you to know about, … called PrivateLink. … So let's see how this works … in relation to EFS within AWS. …
This Total Seminars course covers the exam certification topics. For information on additional study resources—including practice tests, lab simulations, books, and discounted exam vouchers—visit totalsem.com/linkedin. LinkedIn Learning members receive special pricing.
This course was created by Total Seminars. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- S3 terminology and features
- Creating S3 buckets
- Setting up a Glacier vault
- Creating EBS volumes
- Creating an EFS file system
- Going hands on with FSx file storage
- Monitoring storage security and performance