Learn how to clean up DynamoDB- and Data Pipeline–related resources so as not to incur unexpected charges.
- [Instructor] Now that we've downloaded the export file,…we can tear down the resources that got us here.…Head back to tab one and we can delete the…Dynamo DB table.…Very simply, click the check mark next to film data,…go to actions and choose delete table.…Make sure to check the box that says,…"Delete all Cloudwatch alarms associated with this table,"…then choose delete.…We can close this window now…and see that the table is in the deleting process.…Now we need to exit to the main link.…Go into Data Pipeline and delete the pipeline.…
Again, I'll click the check box,…go to actions and choose delete.…At this point I could also clean up the data…that's in S3, but I'll be deleting the entire…bucket later in the course.…
Join AWS architect Brandon Rich and learn how to configure object storage solutions and lifecycle management in Simple Storage Service (S3), a web service offered by AWS, and migrate, back up, and replicate relational data in RDS. Find out how to leverage flexible network storage with Elastic File System (EFS), and use the new AWS Glue service to move and transform data. Plus, learn how Snowball can help you transfer truckloads of data in and out of the cloud.
- What is data management?
- AWS S3 basics
- S3 bucket creation
- S3 upload and logging
- S3 event notifications
- S3 data lifecycle configuration
- Working with Amazon Elastic Block Store volumes
- Creating and mounting an EFS
- Creating an AWS RDS instance
- RDS backup and recovery
- Moving data with AWS Database Migration Service
- Moving data with Data Pipeline and Glue
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Serviceswith Lynn Langit4h 30m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
2. Object Storage
3. File Systems
4. Database Services
5. Getting Data to AWS
6. Moving Data in AWS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.