- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Bear] When connecting with users, you need to know in detail what works and what doesn't, both as they use your app and receive your communications. What are they doing? What connects with them? Maybe iPhone users react one way and Android another. Do push notifications work better or email? Past success is a great indicator of future success. If you can know what works, you can improve the user experience, which should increase your business. I'm Bear Cahill, head binary sequencer at Brainwash Inc. And through this course, we'll look at how to segment your user base intelligently, communicate with those segments effectively, and measure the results in a variety of ways. From there, you should be able to pinpoint your engagement strategy.
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.