Do you need to run entire user desktops or applications in the cloud and have them streamed to the users internally? In this video, learn the solutions for this issue within AWS.
- In this episode, we're going to' take a look at … two special services in AWS … that at this time are the only two services … in this category of desktop and appstreaming. … Now the concept here is going beyond … a little bit of what we looked at so far in AWS. … Our focus in AWS is been on really … building network infrastructures. … Building the server side solutions … that you typically need for any environment. … Now we want to' kind of' turn a little different direction … for just a brief amount of time. … And talk about serving up our client interfaces … from the cloud. … So making it so that client interfaces … whether its entire desktop or just one application … can be run from within the cloud. … And the first one you want to' talk about is Workspaces. … Workspaces are found in the desktop … and appstreaming category of the AWS services interface. … And what they do is give you virtual desktops in AWS. … So you're running your desktop in the cloud. … We've had this kind of concept for years …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS