Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Deployment options, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting PaaS Products.
- [Narrator] When it comes to deploying new versions…of your application, there are a number of ways…that you can achieve this.…At a high level, here are five that we're going…to spend a little bit more detail talking about…in upcoming clips.…One is to deploy everything all at once.…It's a bit more disruptive, but certainly…an easy and well, quick way, to solve the deployment needs.…Another is to do a rolling update.…It's a little less invasive, but there is still…some challenges with it.…
Rolling with an additional batch…means we're going to have additional servers on hand…in order to handle some of the load…and then we have immutable, where we basically…swap out servers with new versions…and then at the last, we'll talk about blue/green,…where you actually have two different versions…up and running at the same time…for an easy rollback mechanism.…
- Creating an IAM user, group, and role
- Using the IAM policy simulator
- IAM best practices
- Components of CloudFormation
- Benefits of Elastic Beanstalk
- Working with OpsWorks
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate and Puppet Enterprise
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management
3. Elastic Beanstalk
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.