Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Demo: Upload and download from S3, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting IaaS Products.
- [Instructor] In this demonstration,…we're going to show you how to upload…and also download from an S3 bucket.…To start, let's go over to our console…and recall, we just created a new S3 bucket…that I called brianeiler-test-1234.…In order to download or upload from this,…we're going to first click the link…and that'll take us to the bucket itself.…Now, when I click on upload, I'll get a little pop up…that allows me to drag files to it…or I can click the button in order to actually…browse my file system and get to the data.…
In our case, I'm going to upload Iometer…which is a storage stress test and tool,…along with our configuration file.…And now, we can choose next, which will allow us…to set the permissions on those particular objects,…and as we move through this, I can choose…different things like the storage class.…So at these particular items, we're supposed to be…used infrequently, or we have notable copies…that could choose the different levels of storage here.…I can also use the different encryption methods…
- AWS global infrastructure
- VPC use cases
- EC2 instance types
- EC2 purchasing and troubleshooting
- Creating AMIs
- Using AWS storage solutions such as EBS, EFS, S3, and Glacier
- Versioning and cross-region replication on S3
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Design and Implement Systemswith Lynn Langit2h 51m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
1. Global Infrastructure
5. AWS Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.