Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Demo: Cross-region replication, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting IaaS Products.
- [Instructor] In this demonstration, we'll look at how…to set up cross region replication for one of our buckets.…In this case, we're going to look at our new bucket…that we've created, the brianeiler-test-1234.…When I click on this entry, we still have contents in it,…but now we're going to go up to management…and then we'll click on the replication tab.…This gives us the ability…to create rules for the replication.…So we'll click on add rule, and it says wait a second,…you didn't enable versioning control yet,…so we need to turn that on.…
Now the versioning control's enabled,…we can choose what type of contents we want to move.…In this case, let's make sure we grab everything.…We can enable or disable the replication.…Hitting next, we'll choose what the destination bucket…will be, and it says, well, is it going to be…buckets within this account, or is it going to be…buckets in another account?…And if we choose another account,…we'll end up authenticating here, in order to see them.…This is the best practice, given that it would enable you…
- AWS global infrastructure
- VPC use cases
- EC2 instance types
- EC2 purchasing and troubleshooting
- Creating AMIs
- Using AWS storage solutions such as EBS, EFS, S3, and Glacier
- Versioning and cross-region replication on S3
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
1. Global Infrastructure
5. AWS Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.