Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Demo: Create a VPC, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting IaaS Products.
- [Instructor] In this demonstration,…we're going to log into the Amazon console,…and we're going to create a VPC,…and talk about some of the things…like NAT Instances and NAT Gateways.…We've logged into the Amazon console.…Now, we want to create a new VPC,…because we're going to be deploying,…say some new production applications.…Well, the VPC will be located underneath…of Networking over here.…So let's go to VPC.…Now if I look at my list, I have a VPC already listed,…which is the default VPC, but the IP address range,…and other things maybe that's not just suitable…for what I'm trying to do so I want to create a new one,…but I intend to use network address translation…inside of this new VPC.…
One of the things that we have to do…is first provision an Elastic IP for that NAT Gateway,…and since it's a part of the VPC Wizard,…it'd be easier to do this now.…So let's go over here to Elastic IPs,…and now I'll tell it that I want to allocate a new address.…It says, allocate the new address.…Select the scope in which it will be used.…
- AWS global infrastructure
- VPC use cases
- EC2 instance types
- EC2 purchasing and troubleshooting
- Creating AMIs
- Using AWS storage solutions such as EBS, EFS, S3, and Glacier
- Versioning and cross-region replication on S3
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Monitoring and Metricswith Sharif Nijim2h 4m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Storage and Data Managementwith Brandon Rich3h 50m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Design and Implement Systemswith Lynn Langit2h 51m Intermediate
1. Global Infrastructure
5. AWS Storage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.