Deleting a file from AWS S3 doesn't use the transfer utility. However, there is an S3 class you can use. There are also classes for the request to delete a file and other request classes too. The delete object request needs the bucket name and the file key for deletion. The deleteObject call is made with the request.
- [Instructor] Before we delete the file…from the S3 bucket,…let's set up deleting the item from the DynamoDB table.…So back in our code,…we're going to look at where we stored the item on the server.…And we're going to use the same type of code to delete it.…We could also use a very similar mechanism here…to update items, if we're allowed to edit them.…So I'm going to copy lines 221 to 227, just below it,…and rename the item deleteOnline.…And then instead of a CreatePicoInput,…I'm going to create a DeletePicoInput.…
And that only takes the ID.…So I can delete the rest of the parameters.…Now instead of CreatePicoMutation,…I'll create a DeletePicoMutation, and that's it.…We should be deleting the item in there.…Now we need to call this from…where we commit the editingStyle.…So online 140 we have the commit editingStyle…for editing the tableView.…And here I'll call the deleteOnline…and pass in the item.…We can access the item with the objects…and use the indexPath.row for the index.…
The completion handler will return success or fail,…
- Working with the Amplify toolchain
- Creating a React app
- Adding analytics to a React app with Amplify
- User authentication via AWS
- Using Amplify to simplify account creation and management
- Creating a GraphQL API
- Storing files online
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS API Gateway with HTTP, Lambda, DynamoDB, and iOSwith Bear Cahill1h 33m Intermediate
1. AWS Amplify Overview
2. Amplified React App
3. Mobile App Features
4. Serverless Back End
5. Storing Files Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.