Once it's time to send out a message on a channel to a defined segment, you need the message itself. Messages have to be defined like everything else. Messages can be created and vary based on the user. An engaging message, ideally with a call to action, is key to getting the user to respond favorably.
- [Instructor] Now we want to be able … to define the message to send out. … We've specified the name of our campaign … and our segment, so we can click next. … And uh oh, looks like no channels are able … to be selected for us. … That's because we haven't enabled any. … So to do that, we need to go back to our project … and under settings, we can go to email, … and here, we will edit the identity. … So we want to enable this email channel … so we have an verify an email address … that we're going to be sending from. … Since we don't have any yet, … we've got to verify one, … so I'll put in my email address … and click verify email address. … That's going to send me an email that I can check in a minute. … Also under settings, … we want to enable SMS, so under here, … we want to edit the SMS settings, … and enable the channel. … We'll select all the default options, as well. … So now if we go back to settings, … we should see that SMS is enabled … and if I check my email and verify the email, …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.