Review a cross-account CD pipeline code sample which uses KMS and IAM for authentication.
- [Instructor] So for our first applied scenario,…we're gonna look at cross-account secure CD.…We have four different functions…to consider in our CD pipeline.…Infrastructure, app code, pipeline tools, and other.…For infrastructure, we're gonna use CloudFormation…in this scenario, and we're gonna use CloudFormation stacks.…For app code, we're gonna CodeCommit,…and we're gonna have an infrastructure repo…along with a code repo here.…This is a pattern that we see again…and again in AWS CD pipelines.…Pipeline tools, we'll be using CodeBuild and CodeDeploy.…
This is where the tests are going to run.…And then other services we're going to integrate here…is we're going to have multiple AWS accounts.…That's the scenario, of course.…And we're deploying a single Lambda.…So the deployment artifact is really simple here.…The idea is the infrastructure across the accounts.…Now this sample was written up in a AWS blog post…and has an associated GitHub repo,…so I wanna call out some of the highlights…from those two pieces of information.…
- Understanding high availability (HA)
- Preparing for HA
- Designing for HA
- Understanding continuous deployment (CD)
- Types of verification tests used in CD
- Server mutability and CD
- Implementing CD
- Advanced CD pipeline techniques
- CD pipeline with Step Functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding High Availability
2. Design for High Availability
HA for a big data pipeline5m 51s
3. Understanding Continuous Deployment
4. Implementing Continuous Delivery
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.