Campaigns tie the various Pinpoint concepts together. A campaign uses segments, dynamic or imported, to define whom to communicate with. It also defines the channels through which to communicate with the segment. Based on the campaign, data is captured and stored for analytical charting to view in the console.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our project … and our segments defined, … we need to create a campaign to actually send the message. … A project can have multiple campaigns, any number. … Campaigns are used to send messages on channels … to endpoints and segments. … So we're seeing how it all fits together now. … Mostly what you need to create a campaign is a name for it. … So I hope you agree that AWS is really going out of its way … to make things pretty easy for us. … There are two campaign types: standard and A/B testing. … Standard campaigns have one message … that go to all the endpoints that are applicable. … For example, if you do an email campaign … and some of the items and the segments … are endpoints for push notifications, … they won't get any message. … A/B test campaigns allow you to create multiple messages … to compare performance and the analytics afterwards. … The messages can vary in content … or in the time that they're sent … so you can see if messages maybe have a better reaction …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.