Creating a Pinpoint project is necessary to start sending messages. It also allows you to store analytics related to campaigns and client apps. Once you have a project you can create segments of endpoints and campaigns to send out messages. A project can have a variety of campaigns and displays charts for data.
- [Instructor] So we've been talking a lot … about Pinpoint concepts and projects and segments and stuff, … but let's actually do something now. … If you're not already at the console, … open up a browser and type in console.aws.amazon.com. … When you have the console open, … you can click on Pinpoint, … either at the recently visited services … or you can search for it in find services. … If you just type pin, that should be enough, … and then click on pinpoint. … We don't have any projects yet, … so none of them are listed. … Totally makes sense. … So let's create one. … We'll create our project name something … like communicate with users. … I'll probably regret how long that is, … and I'll click create project. … Now I can go to all projects … or load up Pinpoint … and it should list my projects. … I just have the one, … but I truly defined a project in Pinpoint. … It doesn't do anything. … There's not much to it … other than the name and the project ID, … but I created one. … Now when I click on project name, …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.