It's time to take the final pass at your design for widget makers. In this video, learn how to keep costs down while accomplishing availability, performance, and security for the AWS solution.
- We're ready to look at the final pillar … implemented against our widget maker's design. … So we want to see how we implement … a good cost scenario for the Widget Maker's organization. … So we're going to take a look now at all … of those five systems that we're moving into AWS. … See how we do it as inexpensively as possible. … First of all we're looking order processing, … well we want to make sure we use managed databases. … Because remember, this is going to cut down … on operational hours for those who have … to manage these databases. … Because we're not managing the operating system. … We're not managing the individual instances. … We're just managing the database service itself, … that's running and managed by the RDS managed service. … For inventory management, we're going to do exactly … the same thing, use a managed database. … And then for payroll, we'll also use a managed database. … We've got an extra tip here that's very important. … We're going to use the read replica as needed. …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS