Learn how to configure AWS SES in this video.
- [Instructor] So, in this chapter we want … to let the cake producer that there is a new order, … and for that we want to notify them by email. … So in this video we are going to configure the … Amazon Simple Email Service, so we can send email. … So, we go to our AWS Console, … and we type simple email service, … and we will find it. … We open it. … If we don't have a professional account, … we need to configure the email addresses … that are going to send and receive the emails. … So, this is a way to prevent spam. … If you would like to use this in production, … you need to do a little bit more validation … with AWS, but for now, we are going … to verify our cake producer email … and our system ordering email, … so one and send and the other one can receive. … If you don't want to use your own email, … you can create some disposable email accounts. … I will do that with Guerrilla email. … Our cake producer. … And I will put this. … So now we have cakeproducer@guerilla … and we can verify the new account. …
- Backend as a service (BaaS)
- Function as a service (FaaS)
- Why infrastructure as code is so important
- Creating an order
- Setting up DynamoDB
- Saving into a DynamoDB table
- Using AWS SDK
- Sending a message to the stream
- Deploying and testing an application
- Cleaning up an AWS environment
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: AWS AppSync with GraphQLwith Bear Cahill1h 25m Intermediate
Introduction to AWS DeepLenswith Jonathan Fernandes33m 50s Intermediate
What you should know1m 27s
1. Get Started with Serverless
2. Get Started with Kinesis
3. SNS, SQS, and Kinesis
4. Lifecycle of a Message in the Stream
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.