Learn about what tools are available to access AWS services programatically. Work with the AWS SDK for Node.js, set it up, and verify it.
So first there are a set of services that Amazon's offering…as part of Amazon's services for developers.…And these include the ability to work with code…in terms of committing it, creating pipelines,…building it, and deploying it.…Scrolling down, here are the SDKs.…Now, if you're working with Node, you can follow along…with what I'm doing, however, I'm going to try to talk…about this from a patterns aspect,…because of course many of you won't be working with Node,…and you can programmatically interact with data services…
- Explain the difference between files and databases.
- Identify examples of batching, micro-batching, and streaming.
- Prepare helpful data visualizations with QuickSight.
- Recognize the different types of analytics available in AWS.
- Demonstrate how to set up AWS CLI.
- Describe common analytics architecture patterns.
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Analytics on AWS
2. Analytic Services
3. AWS Code Tools for Analytics
4. Advanced Analytics
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.