Learn the steps involved in setting up tools and SDKs for AWS API access.
- [Narrator] In this next section, we're going to move…towards programmatically accessing AWS services in general.…And we're also going to talk…about scenarios around CICD pipelines.…So, we're going to start on the AWS Amazon.com tools page.…And you can see here that we…have a number of developer tools.…So, they start with CodeCommit and CodePipeline…which of course, we've been looking at,…CodeBuild, CodeDeploy.…We're more interested now in software development kits.…Now, as I mentioned in an earlier movie,…these are available in a large number of languages.…
I'm going to be showing in the demos node.js…and I will talk about some of the aspects…of setting up node just so that if you're following along…you can complete it more easily.…But, your implementation of course, really may vary…because I do expect that a large number of you watching…will choose to use a language other than node.…So, the main object of the upcoming movie is to show you…the patterns around programmatic access…rather than language specifics.…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.