You always want to clean up after yourself. With AWS it's no different. You can verify that your costs are minimal if not zero dollars in the billing area. But even if there is no cost, you want to remove the items created. If you are going to practice, you want to make sure you do not confuse yourselves over time.
- [Instructor] Now the last thing we want to do is clean up.…We want to make sure that anything we created…during this project is cleaned up…and doesn't get confused with anything else…we're working on or cost us anything.…Now one way to do that would be from the command line…using Amplify.…So one of the things that Amplify can do is delete.…So we can run the…delete command and deletes…all the resources tied to this project from the cloud.…That's one way to do it.…So we'd do amplify delete.…And that's fine.…However, I kind of like to do it by hand…just so I know what I'm doing.…
I've done it through the delete command before…and that's great,…but let's do it by hand…just so we know exactly what we're doing.…So if we go to the AWS services list,…we know that we used a lot of different pieces.…And one thing was AppSync, Cognito, IAM, DynamoDB, S3,…all of these but also CloudFormation.…This is where it stemmed from…and we can start there.…Another thing we want to check is billing.…So if I search for billing and open that up,…
- Preparing to use AppSync in code
- Updating settings and the schema
- Adding a second data source
- Storing posts online
- Updating subscriptions in schema
- Testing live updates
- Handling updated posts
- Offline capabilities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. AWS User Authentication
2. AppSync Setup
Amplify codegen3m 42s
3. App Code and Configuration
4. Adding a Second Datasource
5. Real-Time Updates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.