In this video, learn how to clean up your AWS account when completing the project or when you need to put a project on hiatus.
- [Instructor] When you finish the course … or you want to stop working on the project … for a long period of time, … I recommend you clean up your AWS environment … to prevent ongoing monetary costs. … Cleaning up the environment means … to delete all the AWS resources created during the course, … deleting the streams, functions, … API Gateways, databases, everything. … By doing this, you will lose all the data … in the permanent storage, like DynamoDB tables. … But as this is a practice project, … you don't have much to worry about. … Cleaning up the environment will also remove the endpoints. … So if you redeploy this application later, … you will get new URLs for your endpoints. … To clean up everything, … simply type sls remove inside your project directory. … This will remove your CloudFormation stack … from your AWS account, removing all the AWS resources. … To redeploy this application, … type sls deploy in your project directory, … and all the resources will be recreated … with different ARN, Amazon Resource Name. …
- Backend as a service (BaaS)
- Function as a service (FaaS)
- Why infrastructure as code is so important
- Creating an order
- Setting up DynamoDB
- Saving into a DynamoDB table
- Using AWS SDK
- Sending a message to the stream
- Deploying and testing an application
- Cleaning up an AWS environment
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: AWS AppSync with GraphQLwith Bear Cahill1h 25m Intermediate
Introduction to AWS DeepLenswith Jonathan Fernandes33m 50s Intermediate
What you should know1m 27s
1. Get Started with Serverless
2. Get Started with Kinesis
3. SNS, SQS, and Kinesis
4. Lifecycle of a Message in the Stream
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.