- Who is an AWS Solutions Architect?
- What services are tested?
- Using the exam blueprint
- Exam topics and category weighting
- Steps to prepare for exam success
- Leveraging key resources
Skill Level Advanced
- Have you been working with Amazon services for a number of years? Have you been designing and deploying complete solutions? Are you looking to prove your knowledge in a very spectacular way? Hi, I'm Lynn Langit, and, in this course, we're going to talk about how to prepare to have success with the most challenging Amazon certification. That is, the Solutions Architect Professional. This certification is at the pinnacle of a growing number of exams that Amazon offers.
To that end, I have specific advice on how you can use your time most efficiently to prepare for being tested across eight different domains, which are as broad as cost control, high availability, and scalability, and many more. In addition to reviewing the Amazon suggested path for getting ready for the exam, I'm gonna cover a number of resources outside of the Amazon ecosystem. Those are gonna include work by the AWS community heroes and other people in the open source community, such as the people who work with the open guide.
We have lots to cover, so let's get started.