Campaigns pull the other concepts together. With a campaign, you specify a segment and create an appropriate message. The message is sent however you define: SMS, push notification, email, or voice message. You schedule the message with a variety of factors such as repeating or time of day and Pinpoint handles the rest.
- [Instructor] So we've talked about segments … and how you can subdivide your groups of users or accounts. … We talked about channels, how to send messages out. … Campaigns are the things that tie the segment … and the channel together. … Whenever you do a campaign, … you're associating the two to be able to send something out … to your users for communication. … You create a campaign to send out a scheduled message. … It can even be recurring everyday, week and so on. … But the nice thing is is you can limit … how many messages your users get either per day, … per campaign or how many campaigns at all … that they get messaged from. … So that way you're not blasting your users and annoying them … with too many messages or duplicate messages. … A campaign has a set segment to know … what accounts to send the messages to. … Also, it is a channel to know how to send the message, … an email for example. … Campaigns have some other settings like when to send … the message and, of course, the message itself. …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.