- Getting started with AWS
- Building a serverless app
- Exploring Lambda and DynamoDB
- Working with S3
- Setting up a base client app
- Working with APIs and gateways
- Coding endpoint GET functions
- Using Postman for testing
- Testing an AWS serverless app
Skill Level Beginner
- [Emmanuel] Over the past few years, we've seen an increased demand for tools to help us get started on the server quickly and easily. The introduction of serverless applications made most of us very happy about being able to spend less time tinkering with server setups. And if you've been wondering about how to build your own serverless application with Amazon Web Services, you've come to the right place. In this course, we'll explore how to set up a serverless application on AWS from beginning to end.
We'll get started with a brief introduction of the AWS services we'll use to put our project together. Next, we'll start setting up the initial server components along with our AWS account. Then, we'll move to creating our database with DynamoDB and how to manage it in a serverless environment. And finally, we'll explore AWS storage bucket component along with how to access endpoints. Hi, I'm Manny Henri. It'll be my pleasure to share my passion and knowledge about using this amazing tool, so if you're ready to begin your journey with serverless applications, let's move on to the next video and get started.