- What is the ASK CLI?
- Creating, deploying, and testing using the ASK CLI
- Installing the Skill Flow Builder Editor
- Building narrative skills with the Skill Flow Builder
- Preparing your skill for deployment
- Testing in the Alexa Developer console
- Adding images and sound effects to skills
- Using the APL authoring tool
- Building APL skills
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Alexa continues to dominate the virtual personal assistant market with millions of devices. The capabilities and tool sets that are provided to developers of Alexa skills continues to improve. In this course, you will learn about the tooling that can be used to build advanced Alexa skills such as the Alexa Skills Kit Command Line Interface, Skill Flow Builder and Alexa Presentation Language. We will build a Choose Your Adventure skill game called Jungle Escape from scratch and we'll also build a trivia game. Our skills will include images and background music and we will focus on building for visual displays for devices like the Echo Show and the Echo Spot. Hi, I am Lee Assam. I have a great passion for technology and innovation and I'm a solution architect with over two decades of industry experience. I invite you to join me on my LinkedIn Learning course, and it's time to put on your headphones again or mute yours and the neighbor's Alexa devices as they'll be going off like crazy. Let's get started building out advanced Alexa skills. - [Alexa] Congratulations. You were able to get to safety and escape the jungle. The game has ended and you have won the game. You can play again. Would you like to start playing?
2. Using the ASK CLI
3. Skill Flow Builder
4. Building a Skill with Skill Flow Builder
5. Deploying a Skill Built with Skill Flow Builder
6. Enhancing Skills with Images and Sound
7. Alexa Presentation Language (APL)
8. Building an APL Skill
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.