It is good to check the billing amount and make sure you know how much you are spending or not spending. You can also clean up the app and everything on AWS to make sure nothing sticks around for later projects. This is a great practice especially if you want to go through the steps multiple times and practice.
- [Instructor] Now that we've completed this whole project…it's time to clean up.…When you're practicing like this it's always a good idea…to clean up everything you created…in case you want to do it again to avoid confusion.…There's a couple different ways we can do this.…One is we can go through each of the items…that were created by us by Amplify, and delete them,…starting with CloudFormation…because it'll delete a lot of the other things for you.…The other way to do it is through the command-line interface…which we'll do in just a minute.…Before we do that let's check our billing,…and see how much money this has cost us.…
So I'll opening the billing tab,…and we can see that we've spent zero dollars,…and we're projected to cost zero dollars.…That's a good price.…So now let's go to the command line,…and delete everything through Amplify,…and then we can verify it was all deleted…through these various tabs.…So in one of the projects, I'm going to type amplify delete.…It'll verify that I want to delete, and I do.…
- Working with the Amplify toolchain
- Creating a React app
- Adding analytics to a React app with Amplify
- User authentication via AWS
- Using Amplify to simplify account creation and management
- Creating a GraphQL API
- Storing files online
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS API Gateway with HTTP, Lambda, DynamoDB, and iOSwith Bear Cahill1h 33m Intermediate
1. AWS Amplify Overview
2. Amplified React App
3. Mobile App Features
4. Serverless Back End
5. Storing Files Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.