Learn AWS application automation tools, such as AWS CLI scripts, AWS SDK APIs, and service templating.
- [Instructor] To build our automation for AWS applications,…there are several categories or types of tools.…And because there's so many different tools,…you know I like to group things if you've listened…to any of my courses so, let's take a look here.…Tool types fall under these categories.…Service Templates, so what they do is…they allow you to put AWS service configuration…into a code repository.…So an example of this would be a…set up call for an EC2 instance…or a set up for a RDS database.…
Source Control is another tool type.…This is a repository for all versions…of your own application code.…An example of this would be GitHub.…Test Runners is yet another tool type.…Now this is assuming that you write tests.…We're going to talk quite a bit more about this…as we proceed, because this is an important aspect of…software product quality and automation.…So if you've got tests, such as unit tests,…then you'll generally use some sort of library…or type of tool to run this test in an automated fashion.…
Build, is yet another tool type.…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.