Learn about CodeStar templates for quickly implementing an AWS website which includes a CD pipeline.
- [Instructor] As we get started working…with continuous deployment on the Amazon ecosystem,…we're going to review the tools.…And a great way to do that is by using…a new set of tools called Code Star.…Code Star is a set of tools to code and implement…continuous deployment on the Amazon ecosystem.…It includes tools around source,…build, test, deploy and monitoring.…And this includes AWS services such as CodeCommit,…CodeDeploy and others.…Code Star works with code repositories and coding tools…such as AWS Cloud9, Eclipse, VS Code, or command line…and CodeCommit or GitHub code repositories.…
It works with AWS CodeBuild.…It can also integrate with testing tools such as Jira,…and it works with CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.…Here's a note about Cloud9.…This is a pretty new service released less than 12 month…since the time of this recording.…It's a could-based IDE.…Amazon actually purchased the company.…It's integrated with other AWS tools such as CodeStar,…which, of course, includes all of the CD pipeline tools,…CodeCommit, build, deploy, and pipeline…
- Understanding high availability (HA)
- Preparing for HA
- Designing for HA
- Understanding continuous deployment (CD)
- Types of verification tests used in CD
- Server mutability and CD
- Implementing CD
- Advanced CD pipeline techniques
- CD pipeline with Step Functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding High Availability
2. Design for High Availability
HA for a big data pipeline5m 51s
3. Understanding Continuous Deployment
4. Implementing Continuous Delivery
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.