Learn how to leverage Amazon Pinpoint to boost user engagement and streamline site analytics.
- [Bear] When connecting with users, you need to know in detail what works and what doesn't, both as they use your app and receive your communications. What are they doing? What connects with them? Maybe iPhone users react one way and Android another. Do push notifications work better or email? Past success is a great indicator of future success. If you can know what works, you can improve the user experience, which should increase your business. I'm Bear Cahill, head binary sequencer at Brainwash Inc. And through this course, we'll look at how to segment your user base intelligently, communicate with those segments effectively, and measure the results in a variety of ways. From there, you should be able to pinpoint your engagement strategy.
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM