Pinpoint provides several views into the data besides the overview charts. The overview charts provide two sections: app analytics and campaign analytics. App analytics cover some time-based data on endpoints and retention, session, and revenue data. Campaign charts include several interesting views as well.
- [Instructor] As we all know, analytics is all about data. … We send out data in a lot of cases. … We also want to gain data from the communication … and also from the users actions with our app and website. … Pinpoint breaks the data down … at the various graphs and charts for us. … It uses the default data gathered from the app usage, … but also can get data from custom events, reporting revenue … from purchases made in the app and a few other ways. … If we look at the analytics portion … of the pinpoint home screen, we see the analytics area. … The charts in there are an overview … of the rest of the breakdown. … So we can see that we have five daily active endpoints, … but we also have seven new endpoints. … If we go back to our segments, … we have two important segments. … That's the totality of all of our endpoints. … iOSOnly is just a dynamic segment. … It doesn't add any endpoints. … For all users, we have three … and four endpoints is four, that's seven. … That's where it gets the seven. …
- Analytics and user engagement
- AWS account and console
- Users, endpoints, and channels
- Imported and dynamic segments
- Creating a Pinpoint project
- Creating a campaign
- Launching a campaign
- Sending messages
- Funnel analytics
- Monitoring and metrics
- Security with IAM
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS for Developers: Simple Email Service (SES)with Jeremy Villeneuve1h 20m Intermediate
Building Intelligent Chatbots on AWSwith Bear Cahill1h 12m Advanced
1. AWS Pinpoint Overview
2. Segments and Data
3. Engagement Campaigns
4. Analytical Data
5. Technical Access
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.