The Amplify toolchain helps to configure the various features in the Amplify library. Many of the features you'd want to add to your server-side for an app are supported. You can add user authentication, online storage—S3 and DynamoDB—analytics, and various online functionality features like AppSync.
- [Instructor] Now let's talk about the Amplify toolchain.…We can look at the toolchain details at the same…website that we went to before,…at github.com/aws-amplify.…If you're looking at the principles from…the last video, you can just go back two pages,…and from here we're going to click on the amplify-cli.…If we scroll down we see more information about…the Amplify Command Line Interface, how to install it,…and the command summary.…This is very helpful to understand and get experience with.…
So the first thing we'll do after we install Amplify…is to configure it.…This connects it to our AWS user account…and sets up a new profile.…For our given projects, we'll run amplify init,…and this sets up the instance and all the different…phase configuration with AWS.…We can reconfigure the project or update…the configuration by running amplify configure project.…We can add and update categories, which we'll look at…in a second, and once we've made local changes,…we'll want to push those to the server with amplify push.…
- Working with the Amplify toolchain
- Creating a React app
- Adding analytics to a React app with Amplify
- User authentication via AWS
- Using Amplify to simplify account creation and management
- Creating a GraphQL API
- Storing files online
Skill Level Intermediate
AWS API Gateway with HTTP, Lambda, DynamoDB, and iOSwith Bear Cahill1h 33m Intermediate
1. AWS Amplify Overview
2. Amplified React App
3. Mobile App Features
4. Serverless Back End
5. Storing Files Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.