- Why use AWS WorkSpaces?
- Costs associated with deploying and managing WorkSpaces
- Advanced authentication and access control
- Using WorkDocs with WorkSpaces
- Customizing and deploying WorkSpaces
- Managing WorkSpaces
- Controlling cost for WorkSpace deployments
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lynn] Have you been wondering if Amazon has a solution around desktop virtualization that'll work for you? Have you been thinking about providing virtualized desktops for your teams that work remotely? Hi, I'm Lynn Langit. In this course, we're going to take a look at the various services that support virtualization that are available on AWS. Those include both fully virtualized desktops via AWS WorkSpaces, as well as streamed applications with the recently updated AppStream 2.0.
In addition to considering which service is right for you, we'll also look at other services that can associate with WorkSpaces. These include WorkDocs, which is Enterprise file storage that has been recently updated and integrates very smoothly with WorkSpaces. We're going to look at using default images as well as creating custom images and assigning applications from the AWS Marketplace for WorkSpace users. We have lots to cover, so let's get started.
Amazon Web Services: Controlling Costwith Lynn Langit2h 31m Intermediate
1. Understand AWS Workspaces
2. Use AWS WorkSpaces
3. Use AWS WorkDocs with WorkSpaces
4. Customize and Deploy WorkSpaces
5. Manage WorkSpaces
Next steps1m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.