This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification exam.
- Understanding AWS EC2
- Creating an EC2 instance
- Provisioning with CloudFormation
- Architecting apps for horizontal scaling
- Creating an Elastic Beanstalk environment and app
- Using OpsWorks
- Deploying apps with CodeDeploy
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Brandon] Hi, I'm Brandon Rich and I'm an IT Architect at the University of Notre Dame. AWS's vast functionality and wide array of managed services and ability to scale to meet demand makes it the ideal partner for delivering our critical infrastructure and services. In this course, we're going to start with some AWS Basics then move into higher level functionality. We'll look at how CloudFormation lets you manage infrastructure as code. We'll see how AWS implements web platform as a service with Elastic Beanstalk. We'll explore managed provisioning and deployment using OpsWorks.
And finally, we'll look at how CodeDeploy and CodePipeline can let us automate code pushes with maximum control. Let's get started.
1. AWS EC2 Foundations
2. EC2 Creation and Provisioning
Create an EC2 instance13m 24s
3. Deployment Concepts
4. Elastic Beanstalk
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.