Join Brian Eiler for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional considerations, part of Amazon Web Services: Implementing and Troubleshooting PaaS Products.
- Here are some final considerations you might take in…to account when planning to use Elastic Beanstalk.…One is the monitoring console that we talked about…at the beginning of this lesson.…Another, is looking at how we can identify the basic…or even enhanced health reporting to figure out…how well is the application behaving,…what its latencies are, and overall,…what the different errors are.…Remember also, that we have CloudWatch alarms…and notifications to let us know,…so that we don't have to sit around…and watch these charts, we can be alerted.…
In all cases, the environments have an event log…that tell us if somebody has upgraded the instance,…or if they've swapped out a particular URL,…like in the case of a green blue instance,…that help us figure out what might be going on.…There's, of course, log files that we can roll…in to things like CloudWatch.…Some additional caveats that might be appropriate…to bring up here is that Elastic Beanstalk might not…be your best avenue of attack if you happen…to have a very complex architecture or application.…
- Creating an IAM user, group, and role
- Using the IAM policy simulator
- IAM best practices
- Components of CloudFormation
- Benefits of Elastic Beanstalk
- Working with OpsWorks
- OpsWorks for Chef Automate and Puppet Enterprise
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Identity and Access Management
3. Elastic Beanstalk
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.