Mobile Hub uses Cognito user pools to manage the user accounts. Cognito also houses the settings for your user account requirements. That's where you have settings for things like how the user can create their account, login, and multi-factor authentication. Once the user is created, this can be verified in the Cognito user pool.
- [Instructor] Now we're going to run…our app and make sure that it's…working correctly and we can create a user account.…I'm going to set a couple of break points.…One on line 72 to make sure that this is…checking correctly to make sure the user signed in or not.…And also on line 77 for the return after we're done…with the mobile client UI.…Now I'll run the app in the simulator.…The first thing it does in this break point…is to check to see if the user's signed in.…If I step over this line we see that the user is not signed…in and it should present the UI.…
I'll continue.…Back in the simulator we see that's exactly what happened.…The UI is displayed to the user.…I'm going to click on create new account…and I can give it a user name, beartest,…the super secret password,…my email address because this is what the default…configuration uses for validating…and confirming the account, and then I'll…put in my phone number and I'll sign up.…
Now I actually have to go check my email to make sure…I got the confirmation number that I can input here.…
- Preparing to use AppSync in code
- Updating settings and the schema
- Adding a second data source
- Storing posts online
- Updating subscriptions in schema
- Testing live updates
- Handling updated posts
- Offline capabilities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. AWS User Authentication
2. AppSync Setup
Amplify codegen3m 42s
3. App Code and Configuration
4. Adding a Second Datasource
5. Real-Time Updates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.