Learn the three methods of setting up an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user to work with an AWS CodeStar project.
- [Narrator] Let's look a little bit more deeply…at how AWS CodeCommit Credentials work.…So I'll refer you to a couple documentation pages…because it's a bit unintuitive.…So the first page here talks about using IAM…or user accounts with CodeCommit.…You have three options, GIT Credentials, SSH Keys,…and AWS Access Keys.…So you can see, GIT Credentials…are an IAM generated user name and password pair…that I can use to communicate…with CodeCommit repositories over HTTPS.…Alternatively I could use SSH Keys,…which are a locally generated, public-private key pair…that I could use to associate with my IAM user…to communicate with CodeCommit or SSH.…
Or AWS Access Keys,…which I can use with a credential helper,…included with the AWS CLI or scripting tool,…to communicate with AWS CodeCommit over HTTPS.…And this third way is really only for demo and testing,…and that's actually what I'm doing here.…So notice that the first two ways are recommended,…and the third way is not.…So we're going to see, because I've taken this third route,…
- Continuous delivery (CD) approaches
- Automation approaches
- Core services of AWS
- Core AWS tools
- Advanced CD
- Advanced automation
- Using third-party tools for CD and automation
Skill Level Advanced
Amazon Web Services: High Availabilitywith Sharif Nijim2h 17m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Deploying and Provisioningwith Brandon Rich3h 18m Intermediate
Amazon Web Services for Data Sciencewith Lynn Langit3h 57m Intermediate
1. Continuous Delivery (CD) and Automation Approaches
2. CD and Automation with Core AWS Services
3. Using AWS Tools for Advanced CD and Automation
4. Advanced and Third-Party Tools
Infrastructure as code4m 22s
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.