Review how AWS security is structured.
- [Instructor] If Cloud solutions give anyone…in your organization indigestion,…it's the security department.…Housing a company's hard-won data…and someone else's infrastructure…sounds like the least secure of all possible options…for those who make sure data is safe, secure, and available.…Because data carries such a high value,…the security department is often deciding…whether or not a company moves to a hosted data center.…The first security hurdle needed is physical access.…To provide physical access security,…Amazon offers the following.…
Number one, secret locations.…Hiding data centers is a standard practice…for highly secure hosts.…Any effort to physically hack into a data center…will be a failure if the intruder…doesn't even know how to get to the data center.…Number two, controlled access.…Even if you can locate the data center,…access to the center has its own set of controls.…Amazon employees and contractors undergo video surveillance,…two-factor authentication, intrusion detection systems,…and other electronic means…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.