Review the need for data warehousing and AWS’s options for warehouse services.
- [Instructor] Now that we've built a few solutions,…let's go back into the management console…and make sure that we get rid of those services…that we no longer need in order to maintain a zero budget.…Back in the management console,…the first thing we're going to get rid of is the EMR.…I'm going to type EMR in the search field,…and up will come my cluster.…I'm going to select the cluster on the left panel…and terminate.…I'm sure I want to terminate.…That'll take some time to terminate.…We'll go back to the management console, type in Redshift.…
Here in the Redshift dashboard, let's select Clusters,…redshiftexample, select Cluster, and Delete.…We do not need to create a snapshot…and I acknowledge that this is going away.…Delete.…Back here in AWS Management Console, let's type EC2,…go down under Instances,…select it,…and you'll notice our instances are already being terminated…for the ones that we did use.…
Go to Actions, Instance State,…and they're already being terminated.…So that's good.…We've validated that those terminations are occurring,…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.