Get an overview of the architecture of AWS’s global deployment map.
- [Instructor] When my wife and I decided…to take our family on vacation,…the first thing we did is sit down…and determine the purpose of the trip…and what details we might need to consider…to set the budget.…We needed to decide our travel plans,…where we would stay, and how we were going to get around…while we were there.…Before entering the world of cloud computing,…undertaking a similar effort will provide…for a much more successful experience…as services an infrastructure move from on-prem to hosted.…Like our family vacations,…I need to document the purpose…of my company's technical footprint.…
I can identify the high value technology…as communications, web, and mobile applications.…My business located itself and its clients…in the northeast region of the U.S.…Therefore, when I go to build, I'll need to focus…on what and where the technology needs to be.…Amazon divides its services geographically…into what they call regions and availability zones.…Regions are large geographic areas that have within them,…smaller availability zones.…
- Comparing AWS to previous IT solutions
- Benefits of AWS
- AWS security and pricing
- Building big data on AWS
- Cloud storage and databases
- Data warehousing
- Backing up data
- AWS for mobile services
- IoT approaches
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Building Big Data on AWS
3. Backing Up Data with AWS
4. Mobile Solutions Using AWS
5. IoT Approaches with AWS
AWS Greengrass1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.