In the final video of this course, review best practices related to high availability, scaling, and continued learning.
- I want to wrap up this chapter and the course … with some general best practices that can help you … to architect effective AWS solutions. … It's very important to understand some best practices. … In fact there's a book that's called "The Checklist … Manifesto," which really just reminds us … of a very important lesson. … Some of the biggest buildings, most important bridges, … and other massive projects were successful … because they had checklists. … They knew some things that they needed to look out for … and make sure they were getting done. … And they knew some things that shouldn't be happening, … and they made sure they weren't. … Checklist are powerful, … and that's really a lot like a best practice list. … It's the things you want to make sure you're doing. … So first of all, … you want to make sure that you design for failures. … This means implementing technologies like clustering. … With clustering you have extra instances that are there … that can take over if a primary instance fails. …
This course was recorded and produced by Total Seminars. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- AWS media content delivery services
- Working with ElastiCache
- AWS analytics engines
- DevOps services in AWS
- Architecting resilient design solutions
- AWS best practices for secure design
- Designing for cost optimization in AWS